1955 and 1956 Chevrolet Corvette Bel Air Water Pump 265ci 3704911 wo Boss Sale
- Regular price $164.99
Vendor: Marvelous Parts of Oregon
Type: Automotive Water Pump
You are responsible to pay to and from shipping on rebuilds. Your final cost including shipping will be reflected on your ending invoice.
From our Store
Items that do not require freight shipping and weigh less than 30lbs will ship free to all states and Washington D.C., except to Hawaii, Alaska, PFO and surrounding territory. Shipping will be calculated on all items that require freight shipping, weigh more than 30lbs, or require international service. Shipping will be calculated at checkout to all areas not designated as free shipping.
Our normal hours of business are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday. All purchases made on the weekends or holidays will ship on the next business day.
If you want a part to be shipped to another country, you will need to contact us prior to purchase to see how much the freight will cost you. You will also be responsible for any duties, broker fees and tax that your country may add to the cost of your freight.
If you would like this part to be shipped faster, such as overnight, you will have to pay the additional cost depending on the carrier and method used.
These terms are subject to change without notice.
Last update: 09/02/2022
1955 and 1956 Chevrolet Corvette Bel Air Water Pump 265ci 3704911 wo Boss
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- OE/OEM Part Number: 3848072
- Mounting Style: Bolt-On
- Housing Material: Steel
- Type: Engine Water Pump
- Features: 6 Impeller Vanes, No Drilling or Modifications Needed for Installation
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3704911
- MP#: 1270A
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Modified Item: No
- Universal Fitment: No
- Brand: Chevrolet
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6 Months
- Drive Type: Belt Driven
- Items Included: Gasket, Seal
- 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 265ci V8
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air 265ci V8
- 1955 Chevrolet Corvette 265ci V8
- 1956 Chevrolet Corvette 265ci V8
- 1955 Chevrolet Nomad 265ci V8
- 1956 Chevrolet Nomad 265ci V8
- 1955 Chevrolet One-Fifty 265ci V8
- 1956 Chevrolet One-Fifty 265ci V8
- 1955 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery 265ci V8
- 1956 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery 265ci V8
- 1955 Chevrolet Two-Ten 265ci V8
- 1956 Chevrolet Two-Ten 265ci V8
This water pump has been restored using the original Cast-iron Impeller and period correct flat backplate and correct screws.
The quality of our rebuilds will speak for themselves, these water pumps have been through a meticulous process to make sure they meet or exceed industry standards.
New bearings and seals were used to restore this to OE standards.
This is a professionally rebuilt water pump by our family business with over 50 years of rebuilding experience.